hi there,

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by darrylfunk, Jan 24, 2013.

1. darrylfunk

darrylfunk

if anybody cares to want to contact me regarding audio related stuff as i have been stitched up on the very good pfm please contact me here.... i will try to reply to any pm's or contribute to the forum....

i'm not interested in talking about 'toys' or american posters who bad mouth me because i said the amp they owned was not very good....

carry on.

best wishes

darrylfunk.

darrylfunk, Jan 24, 2013
  2. darrylfunk

Dev Moderator

You're welcome to discuss anything audio related but please do not bring disputes from other forums here. It's against the AUP.

Dev, Jan 24, 2013
  3. darrylfunk

darrylfunk

cheers dev.

re. aup, of course, very sensible too.

as long as it's alright to critique gear in a positive or negative light here still that's all good.

if someone then takes offence because someone says their amp is a bit poor i take it they are not allowed to then abuse the person back and ask mods to ban them for not liking said inanimate object.... some are very touchy.

:D

i will point some of my dj and producer friends this way for advice and thoughts as it seems nice and friendly nowadays.

best wishes

darryl.

darrylfunk, Jan 24, 2013
  4. darrylfunk

Tenson Moderator

Hey Darryl,

It's quiet over here, but when people ask a question they get a helpful answer :) You also get more than 10 messages in your PM box before it's full up ;)

Tenson, Jan 24, 2013
  5. darrylfunk

darrylfunk

quiet is fine simon.

i will point them here though.... i recall there were quite a few originally so i'm sure they got satisfactory answers and solid info.

darrylfunk, Jan 25, 2013
Ask a Question