HIFI and computer bits for sale

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by amazingtrade, Mar 4, 2007.

1. amazingtrade

amazingtrade Mad Madchestoh fan

ASROCK Socket A motherboard and Sempron 2800 CPU, in perfect working order and has AGP 8X and SATA, will include 256MB DDR with the sale. Will need an AGP 8X video card as it has no graphics built it, it is a full sized ATX board. - £45.00 inc delivery

OR

I can build a system with this board and a silver case with DVD ROM, new 80GB hard drive, a legal copy of Windows XP Home (i.e the sticker) installed for £100. I will also install stuff like AVG, Openoffice etc so its ready to go. Can provide it complete with a brand new 17" TFT monitor, keyboard, mouse, speakers for £200.

Marantz PM6010 OSE amp - A great sounding amp but it has a fault, the volume pot is faulty and as a result the sound often only works on one channel. Probably not a big job for people on this forum to repair but since I have my Cambridge Audio Azur 640A I have little need for this amp. Probably best if its collected due to the shear weight.

Sony TU300 5 Star WHAT HIFI RDS TUNER - Has the usual FM/MW bands and has RDS, it has a lovely display and is in perfect working order, however the top of the lid is a bit scruffy. £15 collected or £25 first class delivery.

Philips DTE 1500 freeview box - Lovely machine, great picture and digital sound output for use with a DAC. I used it with a Cambridge DAC magic at one point. I am not sure if it has a remote control as I can't find it, if I do I will include in the sale, if not a generic should work with it. - £15 for £22 inc delivery.

Will post pictures of the stuff soon :).

amazingtrade, Mar 4, 2007
Ask a Question