HIFI and women

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by amazingtrade, Jul 18, 2003.

1. amazingtrade

Decca

It is not women or wives you have to worry about, its children. No matter how much you protect your system they will find a way of getting to it.

Maybe I have been unluckly but up to now I have had a finger poked through my old Spica TC-50's (both speakers), the cable ripped from the cartridge and tonearm and the stylus smashed on 2 Garrot Bros Decca cartridges. Valve (Quads) went when the child started to crawl.

But now he is 15 years old and thinks if it cannot be played through an X-Box, it is no good.

Decca, Jul 22, 2003
  2. amazingtrade

domfjbrown live & breathe psy-trance

Well - that's one reason among many why I won't have kids - expensive, suck time, and get in the way. Oh, and they cost a lot of money. And did I mention you lose your social life, and have no cash? And then there's the repair costs of damage, and then you have no spare change, and...

Oh - and the world can't sustain the number of people we have on it already - let alone if the population boom keeps going...

I'll shut up now.

That aside - I was quite surprised at my mate's XBox last night - it's not the best DVD player I've ever seen, but it's a hell of a lot better than the PS2 for said purpose - plus its fan isn't so noisy...

domfjbrown, Jul 23, 2003
  3. amazingtrade

MO! MOnkey`ead!

Something about Noisy fan(ny) and Box's.

I'm sure there's a joke in there somewhere, but I can't manage it MOself.

Oh well

MO :D

chuckle chuckle

MO!, Jul 23, 2003
Ask a Question