High end Naim system for sale (135s/82/HCs/CDi)

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by zero, Apr 16, 2004.

1. zero

zero

Hi everyone.
    I'm auctioning my Naim system along with some other extras to raise some cash. They include Naim NAP135s, a NAC82, two Naim Hi-caps, a Naim CDi, a Linn LP12, a Thorens TD160S with RB250 arm and a couple of other things. All been looked after very well, real shame to have to sell it. It's all up on eBay, so if you're interested in any of that please do check it out!

You can check the auctions out here:
    http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&include=0&userid=packeted

It really is a top-class system and I will be sorry to see it go!

Thanks for looking!

PS. B&W Nautilus 803s are staying for as long as I can afford to, god knows what I'm going to run them on though!

zero, Apr 16, 2004
  2. zero

Markus S Trade

Did you put them up yet?

Markus S, Apr 16, 2004
  3. zero

zero

I think there's a problem with eBay at the moment, can't seem to search for auctions under the username. Will probably start working soon, until then try searching for Naim, it's all there :p

Cheers!

zero, Apr 16, 2004
  4. zero

zero

Bump!

Some of this stuff is about to end, so if you're interested don't forget to bid. eBay seems to be on a downturn at the moment so some of this stuff might actually go for bargain prices. The NAC82 is now listed on there too...

Thanks!

zero, Apr 19, 2004
Ask a Question