Hmmm...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by mr cat, Jan 17, 2006.

1. mr cat

mr cat Member of the month

...not sure what to do here guys...

as you'll probably know I've had 3 flat tyres (on 3 tyres on 3 different wheels) in about 2 months and other things have happened - it looked like someone was tampering with my bonnet and on monday morning - my car wouldn't start first time - despite it always doing (and I'd drove 200 miles the day previously) - also, when driving home last night my windscreen wash fluid became empty (depsite me only filling it up not long ago), I filled that up last night and when I checked my car this morning there was a big pool of liquid on the ground under my car...I'll check tonight on how much windscreen wash I have left in the container...

now, this only seems to happen when the old codger's in next door...he seems to be there once/ /twice a week...

I normally say 'hi' when I see him, but he doesn't always reply...and when he is around I don't play my music loud - I seldom play it at all...

I'm tempted to move my car to a main road (it's parked in a secluded place - you know where mr Birkett!) and go home and play some loud sounds!!

but in all seriousness - what do you lot make of this, and what should i do..?

mr cat, Jan 17, 2006
  2. mr cat

PBirkett VTEC Addict

I'd maybe invest in something like a motion sensitive webcam, if such a thing exists.

But yeah, I do know where you park, it hadnt occurred to me that you migth get any trouble though...

PBirkett, Jan 17, 2006
  3. mr cat

yeah, maybe I'm just paranoid - as the car is a trolley, but the events do seem to be a bit strange...sigh....

mr cat, Jan 17, 2006
  4. mr cat

Bob McC living the life of Riley

my car wouldn't start yesterday morning. He wasn't away was he?

Bob McC, Jan 17, 2006
  5. mr cat

rod

Wire your car to the mains and see if his hair is standing on end next time you see him.

<<Don't try this at home kids, unless you have 666 tattooed on your skull>>

rod, Jan 17, 2006
  6. mr cat

well, further update here...when i drove t work this morning- i was aware that a light had gone on my passenger side (leaving only the side and full) but when i was driving home the same had happened on my drivers side light!! so I had to leave the car and get a taxi home....and outside is a pool of liquid - not sure if thats the windscreen wash or oil...i guess it maybe oil since the windscreen wash would have just dried up..??

anyway, the auld fellow isn't in - well, his 4*4 isn't there, but his lights are on!

mr cat, Jan 17, 2006
  7. mr cat

la toilette Downright stupid

He's probably hiding in the back of your car, the pool of liquid is where he's been ****ing in the boot:D

la toilette, Jan 17, 2006
Ask a Question