I can't wait to Sunday!

Discussion in 'General Music' started by amazingtrade, May 18, 2004.

1. amazingtrade

amazingtrade Mad Madchestoh fan

All tickets have sold out now and the truth of the Rob Gretton gig is emerging.

It seems quite likely that New Order will be singing Transmission with A Certain Ratio. Barnie will also be doing a Sub Sub song with the Doves.

This gig just seems to good to be true. However if they were to sing Love Will Tear Us Apart I think I would faint my hair still rises even when I play it at home and I've played that song about 10,000 times. I only have 6 copies of it as well.

amazingtrade, May 18, 2004
  2. amazingtrade

domfjbrown live & breathe psy-trance

WICKED AT - you're going to have a blinder!

"And we can daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaance!" - love that track - I still prefer it to "Love will tear us apart", but that might be down to the raw energy and amazingly simple but effective bassline....

You should heckle A Certain Ratio - shout "Do the du" at them a few times - that track's also got a great bassline :)

domfjbrown, May 18, 2004
  3. amazingtrade

michaelab desafinado

What? There's something else happening on Sunday besides the Monaco Grand Prix? :D

Michael.

michaelab, May 18, 2004
  4. amazingtrade

MO! MOnkey`ead!

What? There's something else happening on Sunday besides the hangover from celebrating Celtic's Scottish Cup Final win the day before?

Larssons last competitive game :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hope you have a good time AT :)

MO!, May 18, 2004
  5. amazingtrade

Manchester United won the FA. Ner ner ner ner!!

Only 1 day to go now until the big gig, its going to be pretty big and one of them gigs that go down in history I think. More than £10,000 has been raised for charity as well.

amazingtrade, May 22, 2004
  6. amazingtrade

lordsummit moderate mod

That's it AT, you actually come from Manchester, what are you doing supporting the reds? You're obviously one of those glory seekers. Get with it

Oh City City
    The only football team to come from Manchester

lordsummit, May 23, 2004
  7. amazingtrade

analoguekid Planet Rush

Not of any real importance, Michael, there may be some silly football matches or sum such, but GP has my vote:D

analoguekid, May 23, 2004
  8. amazingtrade

ilockyer rockin' in the free world

Enjoy the gig AT. Any chance you could sneak in an MD recorder, couple of mics and tape it for those of us not lucky enough to be able to go for financial & geographical reasons! It should be a blinder.

Them winning the FA Cup was hardly a surpise, but either way, let's hope that the Millwall firm behaves itself when they're off in Europe next year!

GP should be excellent. Looking forward to that, Monaco's one of the best. I see there was something on the BBC News site about a possible London GP, racing through the streets. That would be cool.

ilockyer, May 23, 2004
  9. amazingtrade

hehe well I would imagine it would be recorded. The latest rumour is that the Doves will bne singing Bizzare Love Triangle as they recorded it yesterday in the BBC radio studios in London.

Barnie did the vocals.

However I've still seen nothing official that New Order are turning up tonight, its just highly rumoured and since Rob Gretton was like the 5th member of the band it should be a sham if they were not there.

I guess they can't advertise New Order will be playing ina club because they would be loads of people trying to gate crash. It was bas enough with just Mr Scruff, ACR and the Doves.

amazingtrade, May 23, 2004
Ask a Question