I have some gear and wnted to learn more

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by aldo, May 20, 2010.

1. aldo

aldo

I bought the MF M6i around 3 months ago, i've got it paired with a Denon CDC DAC-2000AE, a superb match, cables are Anaconda-Shunyata, mains are Wireworld Aurora, RCA cables are Cristal Cable Piccolo, Speakers, Deftech Mythos ST, and some time I run a pair of Paradigm S40-V4. they are really sparkling and neutral.

The amp sounds Ok, dynamics are Ok, quite neutral, highs are sweet. A remarkable thing is how quiet it is. I'd plugged my I-pod and was surprised that not noise at all came out even keeping the volume on high, really quiet.

I know that mids on my Mythos are excellent and the spatial image is just superb. but since I have this new amp is just a good change of sound quality, very refreshing, I can herat it for hours and thats Ok. Not the same with other spekers I have. 42 pair in total, crazy ehh?

I have other gear of higer leagues : Arc VS115, Pre ML-26, ARC-CD-5 and Avant Garde Duos V-2 but let me tell you guys, this assemble (M6i) is just delightful, not disapointing at all, I'm very happy with it. I can listn M6I for hours, jass, rock, pop, classic, blues and just I want to keep on going. very relaxing experience. a good investment in did.

This amp drives bass very tight and runs cool even at high output.

I haven't seen any professional review yet.

aldo, May 20, 2010
Ask a Question