i-Tunes

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by Tenson, May 26, 2004.

1. Tenson

Tenson Moderator

Is it available in the UK yet? I thought some of you were using it with ya i-Pods and so on but I downloaded the program from the Apple site and it said something like its not available in this country yet unless you have a US billing address.

Care to enlighten me about what is available? I heard of something called Wippit, but it doesn't have as many tunes.

Cheers,

Tenson, May 26, 2004
  2. Tenson

michaelab desafinado

The software is available. Has been for some time. The "store" part of it (buying and downloading tracks off the net) is not yet but is apparently coming "real soon now" :rolleyes: . TBH, I'm not fussed about the store bit, I just like iTunes as far and away the best all round jukebox/ripping software there is.

Michael.

michaelab, May 26, 2004
  3. Tenson

space cadet Far out...

And while we're waiting for the store to open there's always brand new LimeWire... free music for the masses!

space cadet, May 26, 2004
  4. Tenson

Tenson Moderator

Okay, cheers guys.

It was the store part I wanted, I don't need yet another program to play music files! I liked the idea of not queuing for downloads. Mahler's 5th is strangely hard to download from WinMX!

Anybody want to email me a un-compressed coppy for backup reasons? :D

Tenson, May 26, 2004
Ask a Question