I'm selling my lovely car...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by JackOTrades, Jun 24, 2004.

1. JackOTrades

JackOTrades

hi everyone,

although it does have car stereo, i can hardly class it as hifi, so i am posting this here as i understand this is the place for all things that fall out of the other topics...

time has come for me and my beloved car to part ways. :cry: it is a lovely mercedes SLK 230 Kompressor. The car was first registered in 2000, but it is the facelift model, with the indicators in the mirrors and all that nice stuff. :cool:

also, it is the manual version (otherwise it would be no fun at all to drive) and it is left hand drive. I can assure you it is very good fun to drive.

if you are interested, or know anyone who might be, feel free to contact me.

reasons for sale... well i want to buy a better cello, plus i am getting married next year :newbie: , and my (future) wife also has a 2 seater, so it is kind of silly to keep both and since i want a cello, mine is the one to bite the dust... so to speak.

offers welcome!

:beer:
    Jack

JackOTrades, Jun 24, 2004
  2. JackOTrades

batfink

I'll swap you for my 4 seater - a Citroen C3 :D

batfink, Jun 24, 2004
  3. JackOTrades

Sid and Coke

So if you are all of to a Gig, who gets the passenger seat and who gets the roofrack ? Hmm prize Cello... i think you'll also need to budget for a pair of goggles and a rain mac for the wife.

Sid and Coke, Jun 25, 2004
  4. JackOTrades

titian

Jack

sounds very good. I don't know anybody here who needs a car with the steering-wheel on the wrong side. :D
    About the cello: are you looking for a stradivari? :confused:

titian, Jun 25, 2004
  5. JackOTrades

JackOTrades

She can travel with the cello between her legs :eek: , or it can go in the boot (it normally fits in the boot... just!).

:) i think she'd look good in goggles... :JPS:

Jack

JackOTrades, Jun 25, 2004
  6. JackOTrades

JackOTrades

hey. its left side, not wrong side! ;)

it is a bit cheaper because of that, unfortunately for me :rolleyes: but the best thing about it coming from germany is that it has *manual* steering and not the cr*ppy automatic gearbox that all SLKs come with in this country! :chunder:

about the cello... well i would have to sell a McLaren F1 to be able to afford a stradivari!!! but i am not going to spend it all on a cello!! i have to save some money for cigarettes too! :MILD:

and a DAC/Cdplayer... and speaker cables... and surround sound... and...
    ;)

cheers!
    :beer:
    Jack

JackOTrades, Jun 25, 2004
Ask a Question