Incognito rewired RB300 question

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by madscientist, Jul 3, 2008.

1. madscientist

madscientist

Hi Guys

has anyone had any experience of the incognito rewired RB300? I have just fitted on to my P3 and I think i may have lost some of the sound quality, is this possible? The whole sound seems smoother and to my ears has less oomph, is this what i should be hearing?
    Cheers

Paul

madscientist, Jul 3, 2008
  2. madscientist

pixies a menace to society

the p3/rb300 is already at it's limit. tecnoweight is worthwile but if you want an improvement that makes you happy with the deck change it! the p3 although miles above the competition is hardly musical in absolute terms. what cartridge are you using?

pixies, Jul 4, 2008
  3. madscientist

madscientist

rb300

I am using a denon DL110 cartridge and i intend to transfer the arm to my new spacedeck later in the year.

madscientist, Jul 4, 2008
  4. madscientist

pixies a menace to society

Just changed my Planar3 with DL-110 for an ace spacedeck with space arm. I would have kept the RB300 and Denon cartridge but I got a package deal for the full space set up and a Dynavector cartridge. Space deck is no longer made and the ace space is much better. Analogue Seduction in Peterborough gave me a hefty discount. Make sure you get a Tecnoweight though; you might be able to live with the Rega for a little longer.

pixies, Jul 4, 2008
Ask a Question