interest check, martin logan aerius i

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by A.N., Dec 9, 2006.

1. A.N.

A.N.

thinking of a change of speeks. i've had these for a bit now and love 'em, but fancy a change to something a bit smaller, prob AP's (the nearest sound to 'statics i've heard)

these are in immaculate condition, and have lovingly been cared for. the panels themselves have been vacuumed regularly, so are spotless. they have the oak side rails which are unmarked.

sound fantastic, and you dont need massive power to drive them. anything with a decent current output will grip them, and sound great with valves. to give you a benchmark, the icon audio stereo 40i, (40wpc) and the T/T unisis (30wpc) sounded superb with the logans, superb mid and top, and decent bass welly too.

they have the boxes, manuals etc, but do prefer if the buyer picked up to really check them over and hear why logans have a great following. i would take another set of speakers (pref audio physics) in part exchange or will sell. go on, be devils, swing an offer this way, you never know.

cheers, A.N.

A.N., Dec 9, 2006
  2. A.N.

A.N.

sold.

A.N., Dec 11, 2006
Ask a Question