Interest Check: Musical Fidelity Tri Vista 21 DAC

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by Ultrasonic, Mar 10, 2006.

1. Ultrasonic

Ultrasonic Bo selecta!!

Hey guys, being a sucker for aesthetics, the DAC is a different finish to my new amp...:D

However i still haven't heard them together yet so it might sound sooo good that i'll keep it

Anyway this is just an interest check incase i do decide to let it go, i know its very popular on ebay and go for ridiculous amounts on occasion! Typical ebay price they go for is £770 + however much the seller charges for postage, usually £20-£30...

If i was to sell it i'll be looking for £750 with 24hr postage included. It is in A1 mint condition and is one of the last ones made= serial number 1266/1300 came off the production line in Feb 2004.

Here are some obligatory pics :)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As you can see it is a very beautiful piece of kit and i can proudly say it has sound quality to match, made quite a staggering improvement over my Marantz cd6000Ki sig which i use as transport. I reckon i am obtaining 85% of its performance with the Marantz so for owner's of better transports it will delight further.

5 globes in Hifiworld and Hifi news loves it, try googling it for the reviews or check out the MF website: http://www.musicalfidelity.co.uk

Cheers

Ultra

Ultrasonic, Mar 10, 2006
  2. Ultrasonic

Nomoretweaks Tourist on tilt

So how did it sound?

Nomoretweaks, Mar 17, 2006
Ask a Question