interest check/rogers ls2/a2- keesonic cubs

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by rick, Jun 14, 2007.

1. rick

rick

hi all,
    i have a pair of each of the above being offered in p/x against some of my stuff.
    i would like to know a rough value to allow against my goods as i have no idea what either are worth.
    both are in very good cosmetic condition, are totally original and in perfect working order. no packaging or manuals are included though i dont find them that usefull anyway. the keesonics look interesting (though ive never heard of them).
    any help and info will be apreciated, rick.

rick, Jun 14, 2007
  2. rick

alanbeeb Grumpy young fogey

The Keesonic Kubs are great speakers, I had a pair inherited from my dad. He bought them new in about 1975. So watch out - they are quite elderly and may not be functioning properly.

They are very small LS3/5a like, but have a front port. Frankly I doubt they'd be worth more than about 20 quid at most. But you never know what they might get on ebay. Have a search there in case any have been sold there in last few months.

alanbeeb, Jun 15, 2007
  3. rick

rick

hi alan, that sums them up exactly.
    they are in fine working order though and having had no experience of them i started to wonder if they were something of a rarity. i spend hours trawling through the speaker listings on various forums and auction sites as i believe it is my duty to try as many different speakers as possible in my lifetime (the wife doesnt share my enthusiasm)
    oh well, back to the drawing board. they dont exist on the net other than a brief mention in forum chat.

rick, Jun 16, 2007
Ask a Question