iPod mini 6gb/Cyrus One/A&R P77mg

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by My name is Ron, Aug 3, 2005.

1. My name is Ron

My name is Ron It is, it really is

iPod mini 6gb
    I bought this out of curiosity in April from the Apple Store on Regent's Street, and it has seen very light use since then – I've only taken it out of the house on two occasions. It's in excellent condition, and comes with all the original packing and documentation, USB connector, earbuds, plus fresh set of foamies. Also I'll throw in a Podgear dock, worth £20 on its own. Yours for £125 including postage.

Mission Cyrus One integrated amplifier
    The original singing brick. I've owned this from new (bought around 1990). It's in perfect working order, though cosmetically it shows some signs of wear, including chipped paint on the volume and selector knobs, and a small gouge on the fascia. Including original box and instructions. £65 including postage.

A&R P77 Magnesium
    Again, I've had this from new. It has seen very light use, and comes with the original packing. £30 including postage.

I can email photos on request.

My name is Ron, Aug 3, 2005
Ask a Question