Ipod

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by johnhunt, Jul 11, 2004.

1. johnhunt

johnhunt recidivist

like most I have too little time to listen to the music i've at home so to help things along a little i bought an ipod. sonically it's easy to pick holes but it is lovely just the same

question; has anybody here used the itrip in a car in london and what do you think of it

john

johnhunt, Jul 11, 2004
  2. johnhunt

Sgt Rock

I have an iTrip, it works well but I've yet to travel through London while listening with it.

Sgt Rock, Jul 11, 2004
  3. johnhunt

skp574

I live in London and have tried to use the iTrip. It's a pain trying to find a spare frequency that is completely clear. TBPH if you can use a cassette adapter then do it. I found that moving 2-3 miles from home, pirate and commmericial radio stations were bleeding in.

For your information I was driving a Peugeout Partner van with external (roof)aerial. I also have an Audi A4 cabriolet with aerial built into the boot, but I am yet to try it on this. I fear it will not work at all. I am stuck with CDs.

Good luck!

Ooops, too much Shiraz tonight!!! ;)

skp574, Jul 12, 2004
  4. johnhunt

johnhunt recidivist

skp

thanks for that. I thought that might be the case . one of the amazon user reviews mentioned similar problems. still i've ordered one as i'm sure i'll find uses for it

John

johnhunt, Jul 12, 2004
Ask a Question