Isaac - you're famous!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by michaelab, Jul 29, 2003.

1. michaelab

michaelab desafinado

Seems like HFC have had a little change around with the latest edition (August 2003) and the letters page (pages 26 & 27) now includes a few quotes from the HFC forum :eek:

And one of the quotes there is from Isaac Sibson :) (complaining about the cost of the Linn Kivor Index) :D

I wonder if any of Tone's postings will ever make it to the mag :D

Michael.

michaelab, Jul 29, 2003
  2. michaelab

MO! MOnkey`ead!

WHF? Used to have a small image of their forum in the mag. Can't recall for sure who it was (Baron Samedi?), but you could see someones post who i'm sure also posted over on HFC.

Just going off topic a little....

The last 5 (at least) issues of WHF have ALL had a widescreen or plasma on the cover. I've had a subscription for a few years now, and keep renewing it out of habit. Think I wont be this time though.

MO!, Jul 29, 2003
  3. michaelab

I-S Good Evening.... Infidel

Indeed, although there's a lot of irony to it.

First count is that the day after I posted that on HFC, I received a letter from Linn rejecting my application for a job.

Second count is that a few days before that issue of HFC was published, I rejected an offer from Future Publishing to write for another magazine they publish.

And as to HFC's response to my points, they've not seen any of the modded/custom computer cases. Some are easily more elegant than the massive Kivor Index.

I-S, Jul 29, 2003
  4. michaelab

space cadet Far out...

Any groupies turned up on your doorstep yet Isaac?
    Happy job-hunting btw...

space cadet, Jul 31, 2003
Ask a Question