IXOS 2m Component R+G+Y lead

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by wadia-miester, Sep 13, 2003.

1. wadia-miester

wadia-miester Mighty Rearranger

Not strictly hifi but, a component video lead set Ixos (the mid priced version) 2m long as new £20, very little use, great upgrade on scart, if you dvd/project/CRT supports it. WM

wadia-miester, Sep 13, 2003
  2. wadia-miester

nak

wadia-miester,

IXOS do 2 component leads, the 1703 and 1713, could you tell me which one it is?

Have you tried many different component leads?

I have a Toshiba TV with component input fed from the PS2 at the moment, but may invest in a new DVD player soon. How is the SD330 coming along and would you recommend one?

sorry for all the questions.

cheers
    nak

:)

nak, Sep 14, 2003
  3. wadia-miester

Nak, the tosh 330 for the money (£70) is a bargin, I have a Arcam DV27 which is my main player, but the little tosc is V Good value, I have tried a few leads, Nordorst, Ixos Lat, Now I use our own cable with silver bullets (6 aint cheap), the ixos must be the lesser one, it has the thiner wires to the rca's I think, but it's good forthe Dosh, I use a Tosh 32zp18 CRT, nice quality with component inputs It's not the 1703, the other picture won't load, but it cost just under £60 for the 2m length. WM

wadia-miester, Sep 14, 2003
  4. wadia-miester

nak

WM,

I'm moving house on thursday so we have shed loads to sort out, but I will get back to you tomorrow. I have the same tv, just hope they don't drop it when we move.

this it?
    www.ixos.co.uk/image/model/XHV704.jpg

cheers
    nak

nak, Sep 14, 2003
  5. wadia-miester

Nak, that be one, BTW the picture quality on the set can really be shoved up a gear with some decent mains filter, but don't tell pitbull ;) he claim a black hole moving a near right angles to this galaxy caused a momentry loss in the quasi-molecular field density, which in turn upset the space time continum, and thus is cannot be true and is bollox

wadia-miester, Sep 14, 2003
  6. wadia-miester

nak

WM sir you have a PM.

What would you class as a decent mains filter, and who is pitbull?

chris

nak, Sep 15, 2003
Ask a Question