Ixos & Chord Co. cables

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by Hex Spurt, Jan 2, 2007.

1. Hex Spurt

Hex Spurt

Did Santa deliver to you a nice new toy; a CD transport or DVD player perhaps? Have you gone Blu-ray or HD-DVD and you fancy exploring the high resolution audio formats.

If so, then these Chord Chrysalis interconnects might just be the thing for you...

[​IMG]

Chord Chrysalis interconnect. 1 mtr long.
    Good for analog or digital connections.

Buy as a stereo pair for £18.00, or will split and sell a single for use as a digital interconnect for £10.00

P&P by Royal Mail 1st class £2.50 mono or stereo.

next...

[​IMG]

An Ixos S-video + stereo audio to SCART interconnect. 3 mtrs long.

A good way to hook up your AV amp to the TV for wife/partner friendly AV set-up. These are becoming rare. The closest I could find was the Ixos XHT501-300 for which the replacement hasn't yet been announced.

Nice cable. Really well made. Yours for just £10.00

P&P by Royal Mail 1st class £3.00

All the cables are in good to excellent condition. There are no cuts, nicks, cracks or kinks in any; and they all work. There are no boxes, but each cable will be either bubble & bagged or bubble & boxed as appropriate to size & weight.

Payment is prefered by bank transfer or Paypal funds transfer. If you want to pay using your by credit or debit card through Paypal then that's fine as long as you pick up the fees: (20p + 3.4% of the total). Drop me a pm and we'll sort out the details.

I'm in Middlewich Cheshire if anyone wants to call and collect.

Happy New Year :)

Chris a.k.a. Hex Spurt

p.s. Cables are offered for sale elsewhere. First come first served.

Hex Spurt, Jan 2, 2007
Ask a Question