Jamo Concert 8's (D830's) Limited Edition in Piano Black Lacquer for sale

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by robin.hooper, Jan 13, 2011.

1. robin.hooper

robin.hooper

I have a pair of Jamo Concert 8's (D830's) Limited Edition in Piano Black Lacquer for sale, £850.
    Rare opportuntiy to purchase this legendary pair of speakers...

A limited, numbered, run of 1000 produced in celebration of Jamo's 30th anniversary. They are a deep piano black lacquer, emulating the depth and gloss of a concert piano. Some scuffing to the base of each, very slight scuffing to the rear of one, the odd mark here or there, scarcely noticeable, however one mark visible to the side of one. I am asking for £850. Retail of £1500, with this limited edition I should imagine a good deal more.

Offered in conjunction with the Elemental Audio Reference Precision Speaker Supports, but may split. Prefer collect from Salisbury.

For an overview, I will borrow the words of another –
    'Words cannot convey the great sound of the JAMO D 830, you have to experience it! This Ultra High End Monitor has now stood on its own for ten years, making it one of the greats of all time. The EISA award (the "OSCAR" award of audio) is but one of the many awards achieved in its memorable run, world wide, not just in their own country, like most others.

Its SONOTEX tweeter and EXCEL 6.5 " MID/BASS magnesium driver, with the distinctive copper center plug, was designed by JAMO in 1995 and manufactured by their next door neighbour SEAS. These are now one of the worlds most sought after and expensive drivers, used by many ultra high end speakers world wide.

More remarkable features:
    Absence of resonance due to Jamo's NCC (Non Colouration Compound) front baffle, ten times more solid than concrete,
    Astonishing BASS that rivals some of the best floor standers available.
    Super fast, dynamic and transparent sound.
    Capable of near concert level performance in your room.

* 2-way bass reflex,
    * 25mm Sonotex Dome tweeter
    * Bass driver 6.5 " SEAS excel
    * Sensitivity 90 dB.
    * Freq range 38 Hz to 22Khz
    * Impedance 4 ohm
    * Power handling 170w
    * Dim H x W x D 380 x 245 x 310mm
    * Weight 12 kg each
    Lifelike, extremely precise coherent sound of the very highest quality, incredibly pure, neutral and well-defined reproduction of all the nuances in the music, optimized for serious hi-fi listening.'

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2011
    robin.hooper, Jan 13, 2011
  2. robin.hooper

tommy1

Are these the ones on the bay at HiFi Trading Station?

tommy1, Jan 19, 2011
  3. robin.hooper

robin.hooper

Thank you and no they're not. These have now been sold.

robin.hooper, Jan 26, 2011
  4. robin.hooper

SimonGallup

Concert 8

I offer € 300,- each, ok ?

SimonGallup, May 3, 2011
Ask a Question