JAS Audio silver cables

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by phamm, Jul 13, 2007.

1. phamm

phamm

For Sale: ONE 5.0m pair of JAS Audio SP3 speaker cables and TWO pairs of 1.0m JAS Audio S3 balanced interconnects. The SP3 speaker cables are terminated in banana plugs at each end and both S3 interconnects are terminated with XLR plugs. These are very nice, extremely high quality 5N silver cables which are characterized by their enormous soundstage, speed, detail, and vivid imaging capability. These cables are the top of the JAS Audio range and are beautifully finished in a light grey covering. I was really surprised at how much better they sounded than my previous cables (Chord Odyssey/Signature ICs) when I first tried them in my old systemâ€â€which is why I bought them. I am only selling these cables now because a wholesale rearrangement of my system means the speaker cables are far too long and my new amp has no balanced connections. These cables have been stored unused for the last 10 months and I have reluctantly decided to move them on. All the cables are in 10/10 perfect condition and come in their original packaging. The SP3 speaker cables currently retail for £795.00 for a 2.5m pair and the S3 interconnects go for £289.00 in RCA form. I am looking for offers of about £480 for the SP3 speaker cables (5m length, remember!) and about £140 for each of the S3 interconnects.

Paul

phamm, Jul 13, 2007
  2. phamm

phamm

All cables now provisionally sold.

phamm, Jul 17, 2007
  3. phamm

phamm

Mods please close this thread.

phamm, Jul 18, 2007
Ask a Question