JBL L300 Summit Loudspeakers

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by ListeningEar, Apr 15, 2014.

1. ListeningEar

ListeningEar

An audio icon, nothing more needs to be said really, breath-taking performance from these legendary speakers. Has all correct original drivers including the superb glass tweeter so you don't have to worry about these having been butchered in the past. These came from a very wealthy audiophile who has since died.
    Have two sets of original manuals, cleaning instruction cards and warranty cards which are pristine and in original envelope.
    Cabinets are not mint but still in excellent condition. There are a couple of minor marks, on the top right edge there is some scuffing but I am going to have my French polisher look at these to fix that. There have had the rear speaker terminals upgraded at some point in the past but I do still have the original ones if you want them.
    In the USA mint pairs of these sell for $5000, a pair in this condition would still set you back $4000-4500.
    Not to be missed at £2800ono no cartons so these will have to be collected or sent by dedicated courier. These are very heavy so two man lift/carry.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ListeningEar, Apr 15, 2014
  2. ListeningEar

ListeningEar

Price now revised to £2699.99 or best offer.

ListeningEar, May 8, 2014
  3. ListeningEar

ListeningEar

Now Sold!

ListeningEar, Jun 15, 2014
Ask a Question