Jonny Wilkinson

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by The Oracle, Dec 10, 2003.

1. The Oracle

The Oracle Village Idiot

If I hear his name mentioned once more im going to SCREAM and SCREAM and SCREAM untill they have to take me away and lock me up! God help me.

The Oracle, Dec 10, 2003
  2. The Oracle

penance Arrogant Cock

who?

penance, Dec 10, 2003
  3. The Oracle

MO! MOnkey`ead!

Jonny Wilkinson Jonny Wilkinson Jonny Wilkinson Jonny Wilkinson Jonny Wilkinson Jonny Wilkinson Jonny Wilkinson Jonny Wilkinson Jonny Wilkinson Jonny Wilkinson Jonny Wilkinson Jonny Wilkinson Jonny Wilkinson Jonny Wilkinson Jonny Wilkinson Jonny Wilkinson Jonny Wilkinson Jonny Wilkinson Jonny Wilkinson Jonny Wilkinson Jonny Wilkinson Jonny Wilkinson Jonny Wilkinson Jonny Wilkinson Jonny Wilkinson Jonny Wilkinson Jonny Wilkinson Jonny Wilkinson Jonny Wilkinson Jonny Wilkinson Jonny Wilkinson Jonny Wilkinson Jonny Wilkinson Jonny Wilkinson Jonny Wilkinson Jonny Wilkinson Jonny Wilkinson Jonny Wilkinson Jonny Wilkinson Jonny Wilkinson Jonny Wilkinson Jonny Wilkinson Jonny Wilkinson Jonny Wilkinson Jonny Wilkinson Jonny Wilkinson Jonny Wilkinson Jonny Wilkinson Jonny Wilkinson Jonny Wilkinson Jonny Wilkinson Jonny Wilkinson Jonny Wilkinson Jonny Wilkinson Jonny Wilkinson Jonny Wilkinson Jonny Wilkinson Jonny Wilkinson Jonny Wilkinson Jonny Wilkinson Jonny Wilkinson Jonny Wilkinson Jonny Wilkinson Jonny Wilkinson Jonny Wilkinson Jonny Wilkinson Jonny Wilkinson Jonny Wilkinson Jonny Wilkinson Jonny Wilkinson Jonny Wilkinson Jonny Wilkinson Jonny Wilkinson Jonny Wilkinson Jonny Wilkinson

MO!, Dec 10, 2003
  4. The Oracle

penance Arrogant Cock

WHO?

penance, Dec 10, 2003
  5. The Oracle

The Oracle Village Idiot

AAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Their comming to take me away haa haaaa thier comming to take me away :p :p :p

The Oracle, Dec 10, 2003
  6. The Oracle

michaelab desafinado

The poor bloke obviously isn't comfortable with all his fame either. People should just leave him alone :rolleyes:

Michael.

michaelab, Dec 10, 2003
  7. The Oracle

davidcotton prog rocker, proud of it!

I feel sorry for the other members of the rugby team. Jonny Bloody Wilkinson didnt win it on his own you know.

davidcotton, Dec 10, 2003
  8. The Oracle

Phill77

Of course, if it wasn't for Matt Dawson's great pass he wouldn't have been able to kick it, who wouldn't have been able to recycle the ball if Martin Johnson hadn't picked up the ball after Matt's previous sniping run...
    And so on.
    Rugby is much more reliant of the team as a whole performing than other sports. The fans know it, the players realise the fans know it, its just the common media who need one iconic figure to stick on the back page.
    Fair enough, it sells papers, but as a long standing rugby fan it gets right on my tits too.

Phill77, Dec 10, 2003
  9. The Oracle

tones compulsive cantater

Does the family sell razor blades? Perhaps you could apply one to a windpipe near you...

tones, Dec 11, 2003
  10. The Oracle

Matt F

I can't help thinking that he'd be getting a lot less attention if he looked like Neil Jenkins. Shallow society that we live in!

Matt.

Matt F, Dec 11, 2003
  11. The Oracle

MO! MOnkey`ead!

MOre popular than Beckham aMOngst the housewifes these days too apparently!

MO!, Dec 11, 2003
  12. The Oracle

ilockyer rockin' in the free world

They'll (the press) keep building him up for a while yet... I wonder when they're going to start laying into him and trying to destroy his celebrity status like they seem to love doing? Probably if we don't win the grand slam and thrash everyone in sight in the new year I expect...

ilockyer, Dec 11, 2003
Ask a Question