KEF R107/2 Speakers with 107/2 KUBE - Stunning!

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by tinturkey, Jul 21, 2010.

1. tinturkey

tinturkey

I am selling my absolutely stunning pair of KEF R107/2's.

They come in beautifully matched rosewood veneer -completely unmarked. The midrange tweeter units are also immaculate. All bass units have been re-foamed within the last 12 months. The speaker hoods are in excellent condition. They come with the 107/2 KUBE, their original packaging (4 boxes!). Good down to 18 Hz! Please PM me with your e-mail address for photos.

I am looking in the region of £1200 for these as there was a similar pair/condition went on fleabay a few months ago for £1600.

tinturkey, Jul 21, 2010
  2. tinturkey

tinturkey

Always open to sensible offers!

Thanks.

tinturkey, Jul 24, 2010
  3. tinturkey

tinturkey

Just to say that these really are a bit special. There are a pair offered on fleabay at the moment from a well known dealer - he is looking for £1000 for Mk1's which have no top covers to the bass units (this means you can see all of the retaining screws), no KUBE (which you really have to use with these speakers) plus no hoods. My Mk2's have all of these plus they have new foam surrounds and donuts on all of the bass drivers. Nicer finish as well!

Still open to offers!

Thanks.

tinturkey, Jul 24, 2010
  4. tinturkey

tinturkey

Sold. Thanks to buyer.

tinturkey, Jul 25, 2010
Ask a Question