Kondo SPc cable for OBX-R2s

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by amdismal, Apr 5, 2009.

1. amdismal

amdismal

Having sold my speakers, here is the matching wire.

Kondo copper, surely needs no introduction. This was made up by Definitive specifically for the OBX-R2s, so is colour-coded appropriately. I think the plugs are Air-lock ones.

Included is a FULL biwire set, i.e. biwire to the crossover and then to the speakers (often it's single wire to the XO, not this). Each set is about 1½m long. Length is perfect if you have the hifi between the speakers. I did at one point have it to one side, but that is tight.

Price is £450; current retail price is £280 per metre...

More info:
    http://www.audionote.co.jp/index_e.html
    http://www.soundscapehifi.com/kondo.htm

amdismal, Apr 5, 2009
  2. amdismal

shrink

im wishing i had got to you sooner about all this... as i now find myself wanting a set of OBX's and the matching cable :(

shrink, Apr 6, 2009
  3. amdismal

amdismal

Feel free to buy the cable in advance! ;)

If my speaker sale (search on the Wigwam, same username) falls through, I'll get in touch - but the guy's already paid a deposit.

They are lovely speakers. I'll probably buy some (or RWs...) once I've moved house and have the room for multi systems!

amdismal, Apr 6, 2009
  4. amdismal

shrink

sadly wouldnt be long enough for my current needs ;)

I suspect i may have someone with a set of OBX's that might be interested in moving them on eventually. I just suspect they will be an excellent partner for my incredibly clean sounding accuphase.

shrink, Apr 6, 2009
Ask a Question