Kuzma Stabi S turntable, Kondo wired SME Series V, Jan Allaerts MC cart

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by Madders, May 30, 2008.

1. Madders

Madders

After umming and arring, I've decided that it's time to free up some funds ready for a house move so I have my recently purchased TT setup regrettably up for sale:

First up, I have my 7 month old Kuzma Stabi S turntable with standard power supply, optional maple plinth and acrylic cover. It is in immmaculate condition. It also comes with AC mains lead and manual. I haven't got the original packing so this would be a collection only sale. SOLD

Secondly I have for sale, a rare SME V tonearm with Gold lettering and factory-fitted Kondo Silver internal wire. You know how good these arms are... and you probably know how good Kondo cabling is. The two together take an already brilliant tonearm to a whole new level of staggering performance.

This arm has the Gold lettering. It is in mint condition and comes with all accessories, tools, setup protractor, silicone syringe, Van Den Hul arm cable, manual, triple boxing etc etc. With the Kondo internal wire this arm cost £2300 new.

I am pricing it to sell at SOLD

Lastly, I have for sale a hardly run in Jan Allaerts MC1 Boron MkII cart. This is your chance to own simply one of the finest MC carts ever produced. This is a 5 month old cart with only about 50 hours on it so a huge saving over the new price. The great thing with this cart is it is hand made (there is even a waiting list of about 3 months when buying new due to demand!) After the initial cost of the cart, re-tipping prices are very reasonable so it really is a cart for life! RRP for this was £2,500.

I am pricing it to sell at SOLD

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2008
    Madders, May 30, 2008
  2. Madders

Madders

Cart now sold pending payment

Madders, Jun 3, 2008
  3. Madders

Madders

Only the Kuzma turntable now left :)

Madders, Jun 10, 2008