Lamboy dans le chez tones

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by lAmBoY, Oct 26, 2004.

1. lAmBoY

lAmBoY Lothario and Libertine

OK OK my French needs a little work:)

Spent a couple of hours in the WM residence today for a chat - catching up on the world at large.

Its been a fair while since I last heard the system - the last time I was there the Wadia power supply was undergoing open heart surgery, the Monitor Audios were in situ and I cant even remembr what amps were doing the honours, well I enjoyed it.

This time, I noticed the lid was boack on the wadia and held down by a Shakti + the belcanto was a glimmering and the power plant conditioner was a shimmering too! Oh and a smattering of super tweeters were there atop some lovely shearwaters. Nice.

All in all, really good scale on the Floyd, some lovely twangy bass on the Kravtiz and a really good energy (I guess you can call it presence). You could feel the music.

So I arrived pretty happy - off work and a sunny day - and left green because Ive so much to consider on my nirvana survey. Just when you had an inkling on things, you hear a new way and it resets your ideas.

Great! Many thanks Tone, really enjoyed it.

Many thanks for the invite, twas a pleasure. //lamboy

lAmBoY, Oct 26, 2004
  2. lAmBoY

wadia-miester Mighty Rearranger

Always a good to see Craig and catch up with the world of data conservation & spinning things, sorry for being an arkward cuss, Its in the blood, cheers for making the time. T.

wadia-miester, Oct 26, 2004
  3. lAmBoY

tones compulsive cantater

Too many words, Mozart. "Lamboy chez Tone's" would done the trick.

tones, Oct 27, 2004
  4. lAmBoY

lAmBoY Lothario and Libertine

Merci

lAmBoY, Oct 27, 2004
Ask a Question