Last chance to grab a bargain...

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by raindance, Apr 30, 2007.

1. raindance

raindance

:band: NOTE: I am leaving the UK in 3 days, so this stuff must go !!! ALL OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED

MHDT Labs Dialogue II NOS DAC - very nice well rounded sound, takes the "digital" character out of CD's. £80.00

Pioneer DV575AS universal DVD player (plays most formats known to man including DVD-Audio and Super Audio CD). I use it for regular CD's and DVD's via the NOS DAC (because I think it sounds better) and it is a reliable and stable player. I have upgraded the firmware on it to add many features not available on the standard version (most of which are pure fluff, but there is a good black level control plus the unit now bypasses all the rubbish at the beginning of movies; goes directly to the movie on load) and a pitch control for MP3's. SALE FELL THROUGH NOW £50.00

Acoustic Energy Aegis Two floorstanding speakers - slightly laid back sounding British speakers with sand-filled bases. Designed to place close to the wall for smaller living rooms. £50.00 !!!

Mission M-70 bookshelf speakers - These are surprisingly good paired with a valve amp and provide a bit more treble extension than the AE's. £35.00 !!!

Yarland FV-34BIII EL34 based amp. It is not working at present as I nicked some components to fix another one. It has been rewired to a similar driver circuit to the Dynavox / old Dynaco and currently has 6F2's & 5881's installed. One of the 5881's may be faulty and is marked with an X. The transformers are all good and the amp just needs some coupling caps & to be re-biased to get it running. £50.00

Any questions are welcome. I can ship anything except the Missions.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2007
    raindance, Apr 30, 2007
  2. raindance

Colin2040

If you are still here thanks power supply arrived this morning

Colin2040, May 2, 2007
  3. raindance

raindance

How do you like it???

raindance, May 3, 2007
  4. raindance

Colin2040

Unfortunately not had a chance to fire it up I am in the middle of changing a few things with my kit and currently have a half finished valve amp to sort so I am trying to concentrate on it.I will give it a go tonight.

Colin2040, May 3, 2007
  5. raindance

Andy 831

All the best Russell Hope it all works out for you stateside

Andy

Andy 831, May 3, 2007
  6. raindance

raindance

Thanks; will still lurk on the forum from time to time.

raindance, May 4, 2007
Ask a Question