LAT SS-1000 MKII Bi-Wire 1.5m pair

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by unclepuncle, Feb 23, 2010.

1. unclepuncle

unclepuncle

Having gone down the active speaker route I have available a simply beautiful pair of LAT's top of the range SS-1000 MKII Bi-wire speaker cables.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These are a 1.5m stereo pair with a 2-4 configuration. 2 LAT Locking Gold bananas at the amp end and 4 Eichmann bananas at the speaker end. The quality of the cable and termination is really top class. If you needed a 4-4 configuration I can higly recommend Audusa who offer a very quick, competitive and high class termination service.

These were made specially for me by Audusa just before Christmas for use with my old Audio Zone monoblocs. They cost me about £200. Obviously at 1.5m they won't be suitable for most setups but if you have mono blocs, or maybe external crossovers which are near the speaker (Living Voice?) they could be very useful.

In my opinion LAT make some of the best, and certainly best value, cables on the market, and I am now using their interconnects to connect my CD and active speakers.

Looking for £80

unclepuncle, Feb 23, 2010
  2. unclepuncle

unclepuncle

Sold

unclepuncle, Feb 23, 2010
Ask a Question