Leeds festival

Discussion in 'General Music' started by lordsummit, Apr 3, 2004.

1. lordsummit

lordsummit moderate mod

Anyone else going. Have talked the wif into going on Sunday where I can see The White Stripes, Morrissey, The Libertines and Franz Ferdinand. Tickets are £45, there's a whopping booking fee though cost us nearly £15 extra for the two tickets.

lordsummit, Apr 3, 2004
  2. lordsummit

amazingtrade Mad Madchestoh fan

Yeah I should be going, though nothing is confirmed yet.

amazingtrade, Apr 3, 2004
  3. lordsummit

ilockyer rockin' in the free world

Yeah, that's definitely the best day to go. Can't go wrong with the White Stripes, Morrissey and the Libertines. Not heard any Franz Ferdinand and probably won't until the Morrissey gig in Manchester (unless we decide to skip the support acts which is quite possible). I'm going to one day of the V festival in Staffordshire purely for the Pixies and the Strokes, anything else will be a bonus. Taking a friend who's totally blind and found out that we'd only have to pay for 1 ticket... £27.50 each for the day works well to me!

ilockyer, Apr 3, 2004
  4. lordsummit

lordsummit moderate mod

got to say it sounded pretty good to me. Missed out on Morrissey at the Arena, so to get a second chance was a real bonus

lordsummit, Apr 4, 2004
  5. lordsummit

amazingtrade Mad Madchestoh fan

Thats partly the reason we are going if we can get the tickets, its all a bit vague at the moment as due to a medical condition I am not sure if I can commit until I know when my operation is.

amazingtrade, Apr 5, 2004
  6. lordsummit

Uncle Ants In Recordeo Speramus

Yup. Going. When we saw who was headlining at Glastonbury, we made a quick decision to go to Leeds instead. The Sunday should be a corker. Also my campervan goes free to Leeds rather than an extra £40 at Glasto.

Uncle Ants, Apr 6, 2004
Ask a Question