Linn Ikemi for sale - Scandinavia

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by SteveC, Dec 2, 2003.

1. SteveC

SteveC PrimaLuna is not cheese

FS: Linn Ikemi for sale - Scandinavia

I have an Ikemi for sale. Fine condition inside and out. Black case. Boxed. Manuals, leads, etc. I'm not sure of the exact age but the serial number 001709 probably puts it late 1999 or 2000. I'm the second careful owner.

Since I'm in Norway it is probably best sold in Scandinavia - I can post it from Sweden or Norway. Please contact me if you might be interested. [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2003
    SteveC, Dec 2, 2003
  2. SteveC

Just a few details - the date of manufacture appears to be sept 1999, the price seems to be settling under SEK 18900 (current new price SEK 33000). This is a serial number before what were IMHO changes which made little or no difference to the audio quality, that's to say the addition of a laser adjustment potentiometer and a change to the operating software.

I'm looking for a Linn subwoofer in maple [lönn/lønn] so I could consider a deal.

SteveC, Dec 2, 2003
  3. SteveC

Still available - price dropped

I've dropped the price to NOK 15.500. I can arrange for it to be brought to Britain at the end of the first week of February, otherwise it's easier to sell in Scandinavia, as I said.

SteveC, Dec 14, 2003
Ask a Question