Longest ever wait for a CD ??

Discussion in 'General Music' started by badchamp, Nov 19, 2003.

1. badchamp

badchamp Thermionic Member

In July 2002 (yes 02) I placed an online order with Terrapin Records for a v hard to find long deleted (mid 70's album) cd Firing on all Six by Lone Star (anyone alse heard of em??) A superb 2nd album. Anyway paid £10 by visa as you do and after a while.....I heard nothing. I continued to hear nothing so started looking elsewhere. Tried the record label (BGO) they had no idea where to find one, eventually a couple of copies of the first two albums on 1 cd started to appear on ebay. Dropped out of one auction after the price hit £90! Eventually I picked one up for £32 :)

Three days ago, a jiffy bag dropped through the letter box. Yes- finally nearly 18 months later a CD from Terrapin Records. Indeed a CD with an invoice with the comment that due to the rarity of some albums some delay might occur. No kidding :eek: . Killer blow was that the CD was a copy anyway :D

badchamp, Nov 19, 2003
  2. badchamp

Zoomer

its nice to know they dont forget though isnt it.

Zoomer, Nov 19, 2003
  3. badchamp

MO! MOnkey`ead!

Which copy was a, erm.... copy?

The ebay one for £32 or the £10 one?

MO!, Nov 19, 2003
Ask a Question