Low milage Dynavector TeKaitora and P100 Phono-stage

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by ReJoyce, May 9, 2005.

1. ReJoyce

ReJoyce ... Jason Hector that is.

My Dynavector TeKaitora, Fantastically good cartridge. Retailed at £1800 (no longer current, replaced by the TeKaitora Rua)

Rebuilt in January 2004 by Dynavector themselves (have receipt to prove it). According to Pear Audio all the moving bits were replaced. Since then it has only been used in my Well Tempered Reference turntable. Before the Well Tempered this cartridge sounded great in a Naim Aro shod LP12.

I have the original box, and piece of Maori imagery that proves authenticity.

Reason for sale: I will upgrade to a Dynavector XV-1s

I would like £550

Here it is tracking beautifully ...
    [​IMG]

Also for sale Dynavector P100 phono-stage.
    Single self powered box containing two stand alone phono-stages. One MM on MC. Ideal for those who want to run two of carts in a two arms.
    It is a very good, low noise phono-stage. TonyL is now using one to great effect.

Details can be found here:
    http://www.dynavector.com/dva_P100 Technical Notes.PDF

One of the last ones into the country. In perfect condition and I have the wooden shipping crate. Originally retailed for £1500.

Here is a pic showing the rear of the unit ...
    [​IMG]

I would like £400

Cheers

Jason

ReJoyce, May 9, 2005
  2. ReJoyce

anon_bb Honey Badger

long shot but is it still available?

anon_bb, Nov 22, 2006
Ask a Question