Lowwwwwwwww Freq

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Chea Johndle, Sep 10, 2003.

1. Chea Johndle

Chea Johndle Bizarre Serpent Foomaster

2. Chea Johndle

osama Perenially Bored

This should be one for REL.:)

regards

osama, Sep 10, 2003
  3. Chea Johndle

Hex Spurt

If there's a black hole in space but there's no one around to see it, does it make a sound? ;) :D

Hex Spurt, Sep 10, 2003
  4. Chea Johndle

I-S Good Evening.... Infidel

Surely your Duettas go lower? :p :D

I-S, Sep 10, 2003
  5. Chea Johndle

michaelab desafinado

Hmmm...sound waves in space :confused: Methinks there's a bit of "artistic license" going on here :)

Remember: "In space, no one can hear you scream" :D

10 point to whoever can guess which movie that tag line comes from :MILD:

Michael.

michaelab, Sep 10, 2003
  6. Chea Johndle

MO! MOnkey`ead!

alien

I except pay pal cash and MObile phone e top ups.

Or bananas and blue LEDs

MO!, Sep 10, 2003
  7. Chea Johndle

michaelab desafinado

MO - it works like the Sainsbury's points, 1,000,000 gives you £1 so you've got 10...... :D

Michael.

michaelab, Sep 10, 2003
  8. Chea Johndle

MO! MOnkey`ead!

fair enough. Nearly enough for a pack of blue tack.

While i've got your attention, are you familiar with either Dani of De La Pena? Both are having a trial at Celtic. De La Pena looks set to MOve on to somewhere else but Dani may be staying. Both are apparently genuine top quality players, but available on free transfers. Only thing is neither are available for the champions league :rolleyes:

MO!, Sep 10, 2003
  9. Chea Johndle

themadhippy seen it done it smokin it

an intresting marketing scam:JPS:
    "get it here the origanal sounds of a black hole on cd,olny £9.99(not including p+p)

themadhippy, Sep 10, 2003
  10. Chea Johndle

amazingtrade Mad Madchestoh fan

lmao!! For sale from Russ Andrews?

amazingtrade, Sep 11, 2003
  11. Chea Johndle

michaelab desafinado

No, not heard of them - are they Portuguese? Why wouldn't they be eligble for the champions league?

Michael.

michaelab, Sep 11, 2003
  12. Chea Johndle

penance Arrogant Cock

Aliens

penance, Sep 11, 2003
  13. Chea Johndle

michaelab desafinado

A bit late penance, MO! was there before you ;) In any case, it's "Alien"...allthough I'm not sure if they used it again for "Aliens".

Michael.

michaelab, Sep 11, 2003
  14. Chea Johndle

MO! MOnkey`ead!

get ya filthy hands off my ten points penance!!! :JOEL:

Michael, the champ's league deadline has been and gone I think. I think they're only available due to being released by their clubs. Apparently they're both very highly thought of. I think one is Spanish and the other Portuguese, though not sure which is which. :rolleyes: As I said, both are highly regarded and have both played with some top clubs (De La Pena was with Barca and a top Italian team where he was well thought of) I think they've both been released due to falling out with management and injury, but are ready to start fresh.

Oh, and when I said not available for the CL, that's just the first group stages. They would of course be able to play WHEN we reach the later knockout stages and of course the final :D :cool:

MO!, Sep 11, 2003
  15. Chea Johndle

michaelab desafinado

In your dreams MO! :JPS: How do Celtic manage to be in the CL anyway? It hardly counts if you win a league with only two teams in it :D :JOEL:

IMO the Premier League should include teams from the rest of the UK aswell and for that matter I think that there should be a "Great Britain" footie team and get rid of all this England, Scotland, Wales, N. Ireland bollox :duck:

Michael.

michaelab, Sep 11, 2003
  16. Chea Johndle

julian2002 Muper Soderator

nationalism ensures there will never be a 'great britain' footie team. i cannot for one second imagine the english and scots sitting in the same terrace cheering the same team. for example i watched the (in?)famous 5-1 england germany match with a bunch of mates one of whom was a scot. he made no bones about wishing england the worst luck in the world and cheering on the germans, gloating after the first goal that england were 'going down'. his face at the end of the match was a picture though. i suspect there is also an equally stong nationalistic streak running through both welsh and northern irish football supporters.
    i'll agree that the premier league should be 'great britain' though - but then i don't watch league games anyway. however i suspect that a clash between fans would be a bloody thing indeed which is probably why it's not the case.

cheers

julian

julian2002, Sep 11, 2003
  17. Chea Johndle

michaelab desafinado

I know what you're saying Jules but if GB can compete as GB in all other sports then why not footie? They couldn't even get over that hurdle to be able to field a footie team for the Olympics :rolleyes: - no doubt because if they had then FIFA would have said, "well, if you can manage it for the Olympics then you can manage it for the World Cup aswell".

It's also completely unfair that GB (which is afterall, just one country) gets four FIFA votes and four chances to enter the World Cup, Euro Cup etc.

Michael.

michaelab, Sep 11, 2003
  18. Chea Johndle

MO! MOnkey`ead!

Firstly the Premier League, isn't the english league. That's the premiership. The Prem League is the name for the scot's top flight ;) Man UTD, Liverpool etc are all welcome to come and join if they wish :D

Also, the English Prem may only contain english clubs, but Welsh clubs are allowed entry, and Cardiff will be in there soon I reakon. They're in the first division now and with the backing they're getting now it can't be too long before they make into the top flight.

As for a British league. A stronger league can only be good. Celtic and <ahem> r@ng#rs are potentialy top, top teams. There's few clubs that can match them for size. A few years in a MOre atractive league would allow them to draw a few *bigger* players, and they'd of course have the much higher tv revenue available. The bottom teams in the english prem earn MOre from tv than the Celtic and rangers!

The issue over fans and hooligans, hmmm. Celtic have just recieved the UEFA fans award :D Yes there's a fair aMOunt of twats who follow the team (as with any), but not too badly behaved. Why do you think Celtic are always invited for testiMOnials and friendlies in england. Huge traveling support and little trouble. Rangers are of course a different story ;) filthy MOngrals!

As for a Great Britain national side! LMAO!!!! good one you!

MO!, Sep 11, 2003
  19. Chea Johndle

michaelab desafinado

Well, it wouldn't be too tricky. Just a question of which player Ryan Giggs would replace :D

Michael.

michaelab, Sep 11, 2003
  20. Chea Johndle

MO! MOnkey`ead!

True, as Scotland already have Neil Mcann who put in an excellent shift against germany last night. :p We could possibly accomodate paul scholes and maybe one of englands strikers would help. But as you say (;) ) it would be hard for any over the other nations to break into the Scotland squad :D

Did anyone see the Scotland germany game btw? In a completely unbiased manner I say this..... that ref was pure s@#t!!! I didn't realise how much play acting the germans go in for! Right up there with porto and boavista!

MO!, Sep 11, 2003
Ask a Question