LP12, Ekos Mk II, Troika

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by epoman, Feb 12, 2009.

1. epoman

epoman

As above with Valhalla PS (no Trampolin or Lingo)

Troika has had minimal use since rebuild, probably no more than a few hours. I've not used the deck for the last 4 years.

£1,200 sound fair?

Any interest before I stick it on ebay?

epoman, Feb 12, 2009
  2. epoman

Inspire Hifi

PM for you

Inspire Hifi, Feb 13, 2009
  3. epoman

A.N.

£1200 is very cheap tbh. split it, you'll get 700-800 for the ekos alone. then the troika is worth a fair bit, lp12 with valhalla no arm about £5-600.

A.N., Feb 13, 2009
  4. epoman

Inspire Hifi

Thanks for that (not) AN !!!!!!:spank:
    Grrrrrrrr

Inspire Hifi, Feb 14, 2009
  5. epoman

deadbeat

He didn't ask you what it was worth.He offered it for sale at a price. Someone responded and you stuck your oar in.
    If you are not offering to buy I think you should stay out of the thread.

And yes, someone might pick up a bargain once in a while.So what? That is part of the spice of life. But,obviously,not for you!

deadbeat, Feb 14, 2009
  6. epoman

Inspire Hifi

I may have been offering £1,200 !! The question was asking if any interest at £1,200 - not what others thought it was worth
    The thread becomes confused if its an item for sale and then someone says its worth less or more and is not contemplating to buy
    It was me who responded to the thread !!! to buy - so why should I keep out of the thread !! think you got that wrong somewhere - the bloke is trying to flog it !! not debate the price
    No worries - !
    :)

Inspire Hifi, Feb 14, 2009
  7. epoman

Inspire Hifi

Hi Deadbeat - thanks for your support on this one :D misread your post -

Inspire Hifi, Feb 15, 2009
  8. epoman

epoman

Thanks for the replies. Looks like I will be splitting it now.

I'll repost when I'm ready to sell.

No boxes by the way. LP12 is a dark afromosia. Lid & hinges were new a few years ago and are next to spotless.

thanks all (esp AN!)

epoman, Feb 15, 2009
  9. epoman

scott_01

Good on you (OP) and well done AN.

I see where you are all coming from but this isn't ebay this is Zerogain. I think the idea is that we (the members) are all coming from the same place and want to do business with like minded people.

Things on here tend to be listed at a fair price (lower than epay final bids IME) and if someone grossly undervalues their items why shouldn't somebody point that out?

Sure, it may scupper somebody else's chance of getting a real bargain but then if you already know it's worth more than that and haven't offered it then you should take the rough with the smooth in my opinion.

AN could have done this by PM, or the OP could have walked into a dealers or looked at epay and changed the terms of the sale. In either case the situation would be the same and you would be none the wiser so lay off AN.

The OP could have decided that he wasn't bothered about the cash and kept the original asking price, he hasn't and that's his decision. Anyway, what's the problem up the offer and the kit's yours.

scott_01, Feb 15, 2009
  10. epoman

A.N.

:(
    many thanks for the post of understanding. :) the op asked if it was a reasonable price and i replied saying it was v cheap, no other than saying he could get more for it by splitting. no maliciosness or to piss on anyones parade, just to point out if he's selling he could get more.

A.N., Feb 16, 2009
  11. epoman

A.N.

read my post above. nothing about sticking an oar in big boy.

A.N., Feb 16, 2009
  12. epoman

sq225917 Exposer of Foo

Seems fair enough to help a Zgainer achieve a fair price for his kit.

sq225917, Feb 22, 2009
  13. epoman

Inspire Hifi

Classifieds or a discusion forum ?????

And heres me thinking this was the classified section where we sell to fellow members!
    I go back to the original ad which clearly gets everyone thinking its for sale to all who think its a fair price. Well, a buyer would hardly say "well errr actualy no, I think i would rather pay more !!
    The ad was obvioulsy a selling ad, and also asked if it was fair at £1,200 - almost like an "or best offer type of ad" for those interested in BUYING !!!!
    Still think it very odd that when its in classifieds, someone puts doubt in the sellers mind when others may have struck or nearly struck a deal
    Strange indeed !!:)
    Enjoy you audio

Inspire Hifi, Feb 22, 2009
Ask a Question