Lynwood Mains Cleaner [LMC]....or how not to spend £300

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by zanash, Mar 11, 2005.

1. zanash

zanash

Just been up to see Mr Rusby....got my little LMC fixed Wifey pluged a steam iron into it *@**^^^! Blew a big resistor. So The nice Mr R fixed it and then we tested it ,fortunately works fine . Then that nice Mr R said would I like a listen to the Mega LMC, foolishly I accepted. Well what can I say the Mega just dumped all over the LLMC. Oooo I can't believe it, I ask if I could try it in my system, damn damn. Yep you guessed it..... sounds fantastic ....as if I've upgraded every component [speakers are electrostatic hybrids] damn damn. The one saving grace is that he will part chop the old one. Damn, and my wifey told me not to spend more dosh on the HIFI, damn.

zanash, Mar 11, 2005
  2. zanash

Anex Thermionic

Tell her the iron trashed it and its a write off, thats the cost of a replacement. It'll work.

Anex, Mar 11, 2005
  3. zanash

GAZZ

I have hd a mega for 3 years now Zanash, i to like it.

GAZZ, Mar 11, 2005
  4. zanash

Tenson Moderator

I find it even worse when you see something on eBay you know is an absolute bargain but you still can't buy it cos you can't afford/promised not to buy any more Hi-Fi stuff for a while!

I saw a lovely transport on there but luckily I escaped cos someone else wanted to pay more for it. not such a bargain anymore but still.. ooh the temptation!

Tenson, Mar 11, 2005
Ask a Question