Magnets and CDs

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by MO!, Jan 26, 2006.

1. MO!

tones compulsive cantater

No, nothing nearly so interesting I'm afraid, much more boringly in the R&D laboratory of the world's biggest manufacturer of flavours and fragrances. We synthesise new fragrance molecules all the time and we have highly sophisticated analytical tools to ascertain the structure (very important for our patenting work, as one stereoisomer can have a smell that is many times stronger than the other stereoisomer).

tones, Jan 27, 2006
  2. MO!

zanash

Chaps ........

I'll let you have full reign to pontificate, pose and preen to your hearts content.

I've deleted the original post as I'm not intrested in arguing over hearsay.

So that should now give you plenty of room to spout all you like.

zanash, Jan 27, 2006
  3. MO!

PeteH Natural Blue

To be honest, the only post I've seen in this thread that looked much like posturing was the one where the author hinted at his intimate familiarity with weighty matters way beyond the ken of the mere mortals who frequent this forum:
    The reason I say this looked like posturing is that there didn't seem to have been much reason for namedropping the above impressive-sounding list of topics - there certainly wasn't much further discussion of them forthcoming, even after the author was invited to do so.

PeteH, Jan 29, 2006
Ask a Question