Mana Stealth power for sale!!!

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by Barnie, Jan 2, 2007.

1. Barnie

Barnie

I have for sale a Mana Stealth MA-2 power amp, it's the only one of it's kind in the world! Build quality of this power amp is stunning and sonically it'll put a NAP500 to shame. This amp is NOT a prototype, it's the full on Stealth and not to be confused with the cheaper mass produced ECS EA-2, I'll throw in a brand new embroidered Stealth jacket for the lucky new owner!

Also for sale is JW/Mana's modded Naim 52, the pre and supercap were modded by the Stealth amp engineer that built the above power amp - a match made in heaven... (MC boards fitted)

CDS1 and power supply, this unit is one of the last made and has been fitted with a *new transport mech* by Naims service department, only seen about 30hrs use with the new mech..

Linn Isobariks, last version built before the ku-stone mods (the most desirable version), in Walnut with excellent original grilles, PMS with new Falcon crossovers fitted for passive use.

Black LP12/Ittok/Ortofon MC10 supreme/Armageddon

Original boxes for all the above, even the Isobariks....

17 Mana soundstages
    1 pair cut down Mana Brik speaker supports
    1 two tier Mana amp rack
    1 five tier Mana amp rack (special cut down version with Naim shelf spacing)
    1 Mana reference table with silver reference top

All Mana fitted with stainless steel spikes at the glass to support interface..

Prices upon application, contact [email protected]

If anyone's interested in the complete system, you are welcome to dem and make a serious offer.

This system is for sale due to a complete lack of interest in Hi Fi, so no silly offers! The above components will only be available for collection when all electronics are provisionally sold, after which my large collection of vinyl & CD's will be on the market....

Attached Files:

Barnie, Jan 2, 2007
  2. Barnie

Markus S Trade

Is this for real?

Markus S, Jan 2, 2007
  3. Barnie

Barnie

Why wouldn't it be?

Barnie, Jan 2, 2007
  4. Barnie

Markus S Trade

PM me a price for the Briks, please, I may have a buyer for you.

Markus S, Jan 2, 2007
  5. Barnie

Barnie

Apologies to those of you that enquired but haven't received a reply, my domain name has been transfered to another server and in the process emails were lost...

All working fine now :)

Barnie, Jan 7, 2007
Ask a Question