mercedes v volvo loadluggers

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by midlifecrisis, May 15, 2007.

1. midlifecrisis

I-S Good Evening.... Infidel

How about a Chrysler 300C Touring CRD? Same engine as the E320, E-class underpinnings, etc.

I-S, May 17, 2007
  2. midlifecrisis

greg Its a G thing

Mmm and arguably THE most repulsive vehicle on the road today. I drove passed one side on the other day, I vomitted a a little bit sick into the back of my mouth.

greg, May 17, 2007
  3. midlifecrisis

la toilette Downright stupid

:D

la toilette, May 17, 2007
  4. midlifecrisis

midlifecrisis Firm member

the 320s seem to be in short supply (despite what the 'approved used' MB internet sites say - they're well out of date) so I'm still waiting for one to come in for a test drive. my experience in the XC90 was I guess tainted by comparing to my V70 T5, which is more comfortable and goes like stink. unfortunately it has cost me a fortune over the last couple of years in repairs at every service and MOT, as well as the high normal running costs (petrol and tyres), otherwise I'd look at another V70. my wife will be using it for catering jobs once a month or so, so the big capacity is key. i'm not too fussed about image (after all I did change my Lotus Elise for a peugeot 307 diesel!!) but I have to admit the old three pointed star does have some snob appeal...

midlifecrisis, May 17, 2007
  5. midlifecrisis

kgb144

Can I suggest the Saab 9-5 or for a left of field entry try the Subaru Outback.

ft

kgb144, May 18, 2007
Ask a Question