Merdian g98dh DVD audio transport for sale or swaps

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by mickm, May 18, 2011.

1. mickm

mickm

For sale my meridian g98 dh finished in black comes with brand new msr learning remote boxed with all original packing

Only thing that stops me from describing as totally mint is some slight fading to the wording open on the front panel which goes unnoticed unless inspecting

Anyone looking will no the quality of this unit it offers reff level replay of both DVD and cd cost 3400 new and considered by many as the best cd DVD transport money can buy picture quality really is outstanding

Asking 750. Happy to consider part ex or trade for equipment of similar value

mickm, May 18, 2011
  2. mickm

teaseme

where are you mick?

teaseme, May 18, 2011
  3. mickm

mickm

G98

Hi I am located in the north east but player comes with all origanal packing including protective dust bag , msr also comes with packing and user manual

mickm, May 19, 2011
  4. mickm

hoannguyet2411

could i come to view your items?can you give me your phone number so i can contact in the future?

hoannguyet2411, Jun 2, 2011
Ask a Question