Meridian 603 - Mint condition

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by nat8808, Jan 20, 2007.

1. nat8808

nat8808

Superb, rare and mint Meridian 603 Preamp/DAC for sale.

This is in absolutely mint condition and has the added bonus of being the last revision (S/N 2*****) using the Philips DAC7 chipset, 2 per channel I believe!

Also sports an MC/MM switchable phono board, seperate fixed DAC out, 4 digital inputs, plus 3 analogue line inputs and balanced ouput capable (via second set of phase-reversed variable RCA outs).

All remote controllable via an MSR, or better the older 209 - they are easily obtainable if you look around (I'll help you look). I need mine for my 602 and ALL functions are available from the front panel on the 603.

Incidentally, if you already have a 602 then this can connect with it completely optically, including comms, therefore isolating one from the other electrically to further lower noise. It's nice to see the two work together in unison, turning on and off together, the CD waking up when CD on the pre-amp is sellected - the 603 can also display track info while CD display is turned off.

Looking for £400 to fund new purchase. I'm in Central London - can deliver if not far..

Nat

nat8808, Jan 20, 2007
  2. nat8808

nat8808

Now sold!

nat8808, Feb 2, 2007
Ask a Question