Meridian G08 24 bit upsampling CD player

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by jayatno10, Mar 14, 2009.

1. jayatno10

jayatno10

My Meridian G08 is for sale, due to my having bought a high end universal player. It comes with original box, manuals and system remote. There are very slight rub marks on the front corners, hardly noticeable, otherwise the player is in excellent condition, the front face and top are unmarked and it works faultlessly. The remote show signs of having been used but is not damaged and itworks perfectly too. (It was like that when I got it!).
    I will try to post photos soon ( I don't have a camera so need to borrow one). Doubt if the cosmetic blemishes will show up though, they are too slight.
    I am looking for £950 ovno plus carriage or could deliver up to 100miles for my fuel costs. (or you can collect of course!)
    Any demonstration possible if you want to come and see. (By arrangement)
    Any questions please ask. I am a private seller not a dealer.

jayatno10, Mar 14, 2009
  2. jayatno10

jayatno10

Provisionally sold but you can register your interest if it falls through! There's even 18 months warranty left!
    Thanks for looking.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2009
    jayatno10, Mar 16, 2009
  3. jayatno10

jayatno10

Photos now on :
    http://www.photobucket.com/JerryG_2009

Initial description needs amendment: the corners and front face are fine, there is a small faint scratch about 2cm on the top surface at the front left. Noticed this when I took it out of the rack to photograph. This is only seen from certain angles, according to how the light falls on it, and is barely noticeable under normal conditions. It does not show up on the photos as it is too faint.
    The price of this player is pitched at £200 - £300 less than dealer price. It seems a fair price for an otherwise unmarked player.
    It also still has 18 months warranty ( Nov 2010).
    The original buyer is still considering, so anyone else interested please send me a pm.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2009
    jayatno10, Mar 17, 2009
  4. jayatno10

jayatno10

^

jayatno10, Mar 18, 2009
Ask a Question