Merlin TSM MXe Speakers on Partington Stands

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by Madders, Nov 3, 2011.

1. Madders

Madders

Hi Guys,

I'm contemplating moving to a high end headphone rig so looking to see what interest there would be in my Merlin TSM MXe speakers in piano black finish.

They were bough new in August and so just about broken in as they recommend around 100 hours break in time. In excellent condition they would come boxed with all instructions.

Once these are sold, I would also have a pair of the amazing Partington Ultima speaker stands for sale (but will only consider selling these once the speakers are sold).

If you're reading this you know how good these speakers are so I won't bore you but will just say they are the best I have owned - but alas apartment living is not conducive to turning the wick up and enjoying these speakers in all their glory!

The price for the speakers would be £1,450 + cost of postage (no offers) although collection from East London is preferred due to the weight.

Feel free to pm me with any questions.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2011
    Madders, Nov 3, 2011
  2. Madders

Madders

Pics can now be found here

Madders, Nov 3, 2011
  3. Madders

Madders

Bump

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2011
    Madders, Nov 16, 2011
  4. Madders

Madders

I am now offering to sell the speakers on their own at £1,450 + cost of postage

If you want them with the Partington Ultima stands (that as you can see from the pics match perfectly) I would sell them for £1,600 (collection only as I have no packaging for the stands).

Madders, Dec 2, 2011
  5. Madders

Madders

Reasonable offers now accepted :)

Madders, Dec 15, 2011
Ask a Question