messy cables...

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by mr cat, Jun 21, 2004.

1. mr cat

mr cat Member of the month

expect I'm in the same boat as most people here - with all the kit I've got I have a lot of cables and it's all a bit messy....unfortunately I'm not in a real position where I can integrate them into the walls etc...
    but I have recently seen an advert (on TV) for JML's cable Tidy (you can also see them on their website - http://www.jmldirect.com/ and doa search on cable tidy...

are these any good..? I know they'll tidy the place up, but will they have any impact on the performance of my system with interference etc..???

just that they seem the ideal solution... :)

mr cat, Jun 21, 2004
  2. mr cat

analoguekid Planet Rush

Why not use cable ties and tie the cables together down the legs of your rack?

analoguekid, Jun 21, 2004
  3. mr cat

lowrider Live music is surround

I use something like that (comes with Loewe TV stands), to tidy the cables that go from the rack to the sides, (Surround speakers, subwoofers and cable TV), as the system is in front of the patio window, people walks over those cables, it will crackle when someone steps on it, so they will pay attention, besides protecting some and looking better...

Behing the rack I just try to keep all the cables as separate as possible, and not paralel with PCs, using cables ties...

lowrider, Jun 22, 2004
Ask a Question