Michaelson Audio Odysseus

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by beepex, Aug 9, 2011.

1. beepex

beepex

I'm downsizing my house (kids have left home now) so having a clear-out. First to go is my Odysseus integrated amplifier. 45w per channel class A.

I bought this 2nd hand about 7 years ago. It's been in storage for the last 5 years so I hooked it up on Friday and have spent the weekend enjoying it again. It's working fine and still kicking. It had the additional benefit of providing some extra heating as it was a rather chilly weekend.

The 8 x EL34's are Electro Harmonix which I put in when I bought the amplifier. I couldn't tell you how many hours they've done - 2 years of regular use.

Sale price is £450. I would prefer collection (Rochdale) but could possibly deliver as I travel to London fairly regularly. Sending by courier is also possible (I'd remove the valves and send them separately).

Auditions welcome. Email me for photos or follow this link...

http://s282.photobucket.com/albums/kk253/thewaragainstsleep/HiFi For Sale/MA Odysseus/

beepex, Aug 9, 2011
  2. beepex

beepex

--- Sold ---

beepex, Aug 16, 2011
Ask a Question