Missing Link Cryo Reference 1m XLR Interconnect

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by lbr, Apr 18, 2008.

1. lbr

lbr monkey boy

£200 incl. P&P (£365 RRP)

Bought this out of curiosity a couple of weeks ago as a lot of people on this and other fora really rate these cables. I wanted to compare them to my existing Chord Indigo XLR interconnects.

Well, the comparison is done and I've decided to stick with the Chords. My impression of the ML Cryo is of a very detailed cable with superb timing and placement of sound source in space - in these respects it equals the Chord. Where I feel the Chord bests it (bearing in mind that the Chord is over four times the price) are in the areas of neutrality and balance, where against the Chord I feel the ML has a slight emphasis on the mid band at the expense of the frequency extremes, creating a mildly "forward" sound.

Just my honest assessment in the context of my system, my music and my ears. A very impressive cable at its own price mark, but its not going to usurp my existing cables so now surplus to requirements and looking for a good home!

Lee

lbr, Apr 18, 2008
  2. lbr

lbr monkey boy

now sold

lbr, Apr 20, 2008
Ask a Question