Mission 754 Freedom 5 Speakers

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by vivekk, May 3, 2010.

1. vivekk

vivekk

I've had my 754F5s in Primavera finish since 1996-or-so. They've been a great pair of speakers & I'm going to be sorry to see them go, but I really need to get them shifted out of the music room now.

They've been powered by 4x Mono Xs for a number of years & I've never had any problems with them. There are in excellent condition without any marks or scratches. The drivers are all as originally supplied & the speakers have never required any work on them. I never used the speaker grilles & they're in excellent condition as well.

Due to their age & the fact that I never needed them, I'm afraid I'm lacking the binding post links that the speakers came with. The tool that came with them to adjust the bolts holding the plinth, is also likely to be with the links, wherever that may be.

The biggest problem I've got is the lack of packaging, which I know went straight into the bin in 1996, I'm afraid. As such, I'd prefer to sell the speakers to someone who is happy to collect them from the north-east of England. I'm happy to demo the Missions with my system first, if anyone is really interested in buying them.

There's some information about the 754F5s here.

I'm looking for £400 ono for the Missions. I know they go for around £350-400 used, but they also do not come up for sale very often.

Just send me a PM if you're interested in them. Below are a few shots of the speakers.

Best wishes.

Viv

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

vivekk, May 3, 2010
Ask a Question