Monarchy/Jungson/Sugden MusicMaster...?

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by Coda II, Nov 6, 2008.

1. Coda II

dreftar

I have been using a pair of Monarchy SM70 Pros fed from a prometheous TVR using a balanced feed and driving a pair of QUAD ESL 63s. Long XLR leeds and short solid core to speakers. I'm sure its not the last word in HiFi but it does deliver a very musically delightful and entertaining reproduction of most genres of music. My CD and Hard Drive collection has increased and my desire for black boxes has decreased.

dreftar, Nov 14, 2008
  2. Coda II

dreftar

I have been using a pair of Monarchy SM70 Pros fed from a prometheous TVR using a balanced feed and driving a pair of QUAD ESL 63s. Long XLR leeds and short solid core to speakers. I'm sure its not the last word in HiFi but it does deliver a very musically delightful and entertaining reproduction of most genres of music. My CD and Hard Drive collection has increased as my desire for black boxes of electronics has decreased.

dreftar, Nov 14, 2008
Ask a Question