Monarchy SM70 monoblocks - pair - phwoar!

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by SMEagol, Nov 19, 2007.

1. SMEagol

SMEagol Because we wants it...

Anyone thats reading this, may be lucky enough to know what they are getting, A PAIR of these CLASS A circuitry beauties bridged as mono's will kick the ass embarrasingly of some monoblocks that cost as one reviewer put it "multi-thousands". Your friends may not speak to you after you hook these up in their system and mock their puny high end pretensions. ha ha ha!!!!! Used as a bridged pair these really come into their own.

The fascias dont match I think that looks cool, one has the monarchy lion gold badge on the front and the other has monarchy audio and zero feedback machined into the fascia. The overall theme though is macho black with stealth bomber heat sink fins down the side. £550 for THE PAIR! including UK mainland postage. I'll put the spec on, but its quite enjoyable looking for the reviews on the net. They are hefty little buggers for such a small footprint. The small rack handles aint there for nothing. Impending car bills sadly FORCE a sale. The importer for the UK has stopped bringing these into the country, - he says nobody has heard of Monarchy over here so never really caught on -so, they are quite thin on the ground but eagerly snapped upwith their giant killing rep and sweet resolution and holographic presentation. Amazing sound. They like horn speakers and conventional alike. Bridged 70 watts per channel. ah, found a review...

http://www.soundstage.com/revequip/monarchy_sm70.htm

Paypals cool, if you like that kind of thing and aren't Arthur Daley. As is a cheque subject to clearing - UK banks only.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2007
    SMEagol, Nov 19, 2007
  2. SMEagol

dreftar

I use a pair of SM70 pros and they are excellent. You can even turn down the central heating when you have them on!!

dreftar, Nov 20, 2007
  3. SMEagol

Right you lot....

I see you've yet to check down the back of the sofa, £520 including UK mainland post, an absolute steal!
    (please add a poultry 3 percent if you want to paypal me at this price though)

I'll also throw in some Rothwell attenuators (new - £40) so you can use these with a preamp that has a lot of gain, without your volume knob sonically removing load bearing walls! These have no effect on the incredible musicality and sounstage of these amps if you do want to use them.

...I'll really miss them - they live up to the review - these had genuinely become my new fave amps! - sniff. (Note to self: must buy a better car.)

you can get me on 07739 581147

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2007
    SMEagol, Nov 20, 2007
  4. SMEagol

bump! new news above!

SMEagol, Nov 21, 2007
  5. SMEagol

£500 inc post.

SMEagol, Nov 26, 2007
Ask a Question