Monitor Audio GRFX (Natural Oak)

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by Crustyloafer, Jul 26, 2005.

1. Crustyloafer

Crustyloafer

I have for sale a pair of Monitor Audio GRFX on-wall surround speakers in Natural Oak finish. They are approx 9 months old and in perfect condition with all original packaging. They are a perfect match for anyone who has a Gold Series MA stuff and is looking for some really good surrounds, they are easily as good soundwise as a pair of GR10s but being a bipole/dipole confiuration offer much better dispersion. The original selling price for these was £900 and I am looking for £500 inc carriage anywhere in the UK. If interested give me a call at my shop (Sevenoaks Edinburgh) on 0131 2297267.

Chris.

http://www.monitoraudio.co.uk/products/gold/series/Gold_grfx.htm

Crustyloafer, Jul 26, 2005
  2. Crustyloafer

Monkey

Hi Chris,

I can offer £400 delivered (based on the price AudioT just sold a pair on ebay for) but if you want to hang on for more then fair enough. That's really as high as I can go right now as I just bought a pair of GR20's that I couldn't really afford!

Tim (the faulty P35 guy!)

Monkey, Jul 26, 2005
Ask a Question