Mordaunt Short Performance 860

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by clivem2, Jan 1, 2005.

1. clivem2

clivem2

These floorstanders were around £2,000 in the late 90's, great speakers for solid-state amps, about 100W upwards. I've now switched to valves so the speakers must go.

They're in good condition overall, two of cracks in a plastic speaker binding post caused by over-tighening the mounting screws - this is very minor, I can provide pics.

These are heavy speakers (resin-rock cabinets), the huge cardboard boxes are long gone. A local pick-up or develivery would be best. I'm located South Manchester/Cheshire.

£600

Attached Files:

clivem2, Jan 1, 2005
  2. clivem2

Rory satisfied

excellent speakers. i used to have a set. Very good price too.

Rory, Jan 1, 2005
  3. clivem2

clivem2

BTW, appologies for the typos in the original ad....hopefully it makes sense! As Rory says, they are great speakers. As I'm now using a 9W SET they don't quite match, although they work better with just 9W than you'd imagine.

clivem2, Jan 1, 2005
  4. clivem2

gjwhaley

mordaunt short 860s

Hi, i am just browsing zerogains archives and see that you had a pair of 860s for sale at sometime. had a pair myself years ago, and would love another pair. any ideas where i might get some. thanks graham. email [email protected]

gjwhaley, Mar 25, 2007
Ask a Question